Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: H5551
The UV-C air purifier Sterilizer F180 is a highly effective UV-C device with high UV-C radiation intensity which removes viruses to 99.9% from the ambient air. The air purifier is an innovative solution for the sustainable elimination of both SARS-CoV-2 and other viruses, bacteria, germs and fungi in large premises. The Sterilizer O2 is ideal for clinical areas, laboratories, pharmaceutical and food industries, offices, schools, commercial facilities, manufacturing plants, retail stores, restaurants and bars. The Sterilizer F 180 is suitable for wall or ceiling mounting.
The WHO recommends UV-C light for the control of corona viruses. For the exact function of the UV-C air purifiers you can download the info sheet in the downloads.
The air purifier filters and cleans the room air reliably from viruses, bacteria, microorganisms, impurities and odors. Safe and trouble-free operation even in the presence of people and animals in the room.
- Supply voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Total power: 82W
- Disinfected cubature. 180m3/h
- Dimensions: 1481 x 212 x 112mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 9 kilograms
- Radiation source: UVC emitter PL-L 95W/4P, HO 1CT 2G11
- UVC rays (wavelength): 254 nm
- Radiation source lifetime: 9000 hours
- Housing: steel powder coated, color: Grey RAL 9006
- built-in control unit for monitoring of operating hours and unit status
- CE- marking
- manufacturer's warranty 2 years
- options: expandable for more air volume, power cable connection, radio manual remote control