CHF 2,760.00 *
Content: 40 Stück
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 25890_pal
SNO-N-ICE is manufactured in Switzerland. The modern de-icing agent SNO-N-ICE is a specially... more
SNO-N-ICE is manufactured in Switzerland. The modern de-icing agent SNO-N-ICE is a specially prepared road salt with 6 inhibitors (inhibitors / additives). It does not contain urea. The pink coloring (food coloring) is used to control where has already been spread and disappears by itself after some time.
- Cold-resistant: SNO-N-ICE is effective at temperatures down to -21°C (road salt down to -8°C).
- Effective: The effect lasts for about 24 hours thanks to different granule sizes. SNO-N-ICE can therefore be applied the evening before.
- Effective: Due to the flatter granulation, SNO-NICE adheres better to snow and ice, especially on slopes and in windy conditions.
- Value-preserving: Lower rate of corrosion of unalloyed steel than normal road salt (TÜV Nord MPA 18AX01610).
- Sustainable: Less cracking and a longer service life for concrete components, such as pavers or stairs, etc.
- Compatible: The cation measurement in the eluate test shows no dissolution of limestone within the determination accuracy.
- User friendly: Pleasant to spread by hand, does not attack hands.
- Pet friendly: Gentleon dog and cat paws.
- Economical: The pink coloring (food coloring) facilitates targeted spreading. Just a few grams per m2 are sufficient. The control coloring disappears some time after spreading.
- Practical: SNO-N-ICE is ideally suited for hand and machine spreading. SNO-N-ICE is not hygroscopic and does not clump. When stored dry, SNO-N-ICE has an unlimited shelf life.
- Cost-saving: Less manpower required thanks to 24-hour long-term effect.
1 pallet = 40 bags à 25kg
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "De-icing agent SNO-N-ICE range"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.